The CP1 lab reflection can be found HERE.
The general lab report guidelines and rubric can be found HERE.
A model lab report (Bromelain Enzyme in Tropical Fruits) can be found HERE.
A couple things to keep in mind:
- Everything should be single spaced with one space between sections. The ONLY exception is to put your discussion and conclusion in 1.5 space or double space... this is something new I am asking of you.
- Make sure each section has a heading.
- Your results need a data table and a line graph including the results from BOTH groups.
- In your discussion, recap ALL results first, then analyze (explain, compare, contrast, rank, etc.)
- In the discussion, identify three sources of error, their possible effects on the data, and possible remedies for each.
- No I's, My's, We's, and Our's.
Unit 3: Life, Cells, & Energy